Framework EDI Software Installation
Take the following steps to install the Framework EDI software:
- Download the Framework EDI software onto your local hard drive.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file:
- Right-click on the zip file, then select Properties.
- In the General tab, click the Unblock.
- Right-click on the zip file again, and then select Extract all.
- Right-click on the extracted Edidev_FREDI_x.exe file, then select Run as administrator.
- Then follow the installation screen instructions.
At the end of the installation, you can click on the Log tab to view the log to verify that no dlls failed to register during the installation.
If the installation failed:
- Some dependency files may be missing in your Windows 10 O/S. So install the following:
- On older versions of Windows O/S. You may need to also install:
Make sure to reinstall the Framework EDI software again after installing the above dependency files:
- Right-click on the Edidev_FREDI_x.exe file, then select Run as administrator.
- If a message box displays with an option to reinstall, select the third option Reinstall.