Framework EDI - an EDI tool for programmers
Framework EDI is a software development tool that includes ActiveX/COM and .NET components that provide to programmers an EDI parser and constructor to enable them to quickly and easily create tailored and robust EDI solutions. Below are just a few simple EDI application examples that one can create with the Framework EDI software:
- EDI Generator - creates outbound EDI (electronic data interchange) documents.
- EDI Translator - parses and translates inbound EDI messages.
- EDI Analyzer - validates an EDI file and automatically generates Acknowledgments (997 and 999) or Syntax Messages (CONTRL).
- AS2 Server/Client - for receiving/sending EDI files securely over the Internet.
EDI Parser and Constructor
Framework EDI also includes the following utilities:
- the eFilemanager - used for viewing, editing and troubleshooting EDI documents.
- the eAnalyzer - used for EDI validation.
- the SEF Manager - used for reading and editing EDI implementation guidelines in SEF files.
EDI Software Utilities
10 Reasons to use Framework EDI:
- FREDI-COM and FREDI-NET components are powerful EDI parsers that support both EDI X12 and UN/EDIFACT standards.
- The Framework EDI package includes user friendly EDI utilities that enables you to easily read EDI files, and create EDI Implementation guidelines.
- It is an innovative technology that allows you to even tackle EDI file conversions such as converting EDI to XML or EDI to text.
- The component has functions that can send EDI messages quickly and securely over the Internet via TCP/IP protocols and EDIINT AS2.
- It validates EDI documents so that files you create or read adhere to the EDI X12 or UN/EDIFACT standards.
- It automatically generates EDI Functional Acknowledgments (997), Implementation Acknowledgments (999), and EDI Syntax Messages (CONTRL).
- You can create an EDI application in a very short time, at a fraction of a cost, which you have complete control over...with assurance that you're maintaining the EDI standard.
- Join over a thousand users (including Fortune 500 companies and US Government institutions) already using EDIdEv products in their EDI solution.
- It is an inexpensive and cost-effective EDI solution. Framework EDI is only $995.00, which includes expert EDI support with no annual fee.
- ...and the number 1 reason to use Framework EDI is...It makes working with EDI fun!
"EDIdEv LLC provides quality development tools and excellent support. We use their products in all our EDI projects!" - R. Bowes from Professional Consulting Solutions
"I am surprised how good FREDI really is - a perfect object model." - F. Halim from Task Performance Group Inc.
"...I also want to thank you for an outstanding product and support. I have years of experience with EDI and conversions, but tackling HIPAA seemed like a daunting task. Your product allowed me to easily enter the lucrative business of HIPAA consulting and development and more than paid for itself on the first project! I can't thank you enough!..." - D. Abraham from Medical Data Express
"Great Product!" -
G. Towne from Fisher, Towne & Associates
"Not only do you have a very cool and useable EDI technology, but your service & support is superb!." - M. Merlin from Electronic Communities Pty Ltd,
"...Searching through the net I found EDIdEv. It's a great product for the price. I had zero knowledge of EDI prior to working with EDIdEv. We were able to write, test and put into production our EDI system in less than two months. Their customer service is great. Thanks for a good product." - S. Boppana.
"Just to let you know that we love your framework EDI component and it works wonderful." - A. Bedrossian from Logic Mate Inc.
"...I'm glad that we purchased your product. It is nothing less than incredible...Keep up the good work!" - R. Imperio, Senior Programmer/Analyst
"I am a programmer for a software consulting company. My boss tasked me with creating HIPAA-compliant electronic medical insurance claim files. After doing some research, I found www.edidev.com. What immediately grabbed my attention were the numerous code examples. In no time, I was retrieving medical claim data from our client's database and creating batches of 837P and 837I files. EdiDev's component has saved me hundreds of hours of unnecessary programming. Thank You EdiDev!" - R. Keyes from Data Processing Solutions, Inc.
"You have an awesome program, we have been using it for about a month and it has made my life 100% easier." - E. Ward from websitePipeline
"...EDIdEv's Framework EDI plays a mission-critical role in our EDI architecture, and we are extremely satisfied with both the product and the outstanding customer support we get from EDIdEv." - J. Garcia-Montes from Hygeia Corporation
"The only answer for EDI developers. For any developer worth their weight in SDRAM modules, this the way to go! It allowed us to implement our EDI system and keep the project well within budget. Their documentation is very comprehensive and their support staff is very polite and knowledgeable. Have fun!" - P. Cohan from Poly-Tex
Contact info: 263 W. Olive Avenue #123, Burbank, CA 91502, U.S.A., email@example.com.